Thanks to Frostilyte for sending this creative tag my way! It’s overdue, but it’s finally here! I learned about meta-gaming from one of Frostilyte’s recent-ish posts where he focuses on Hades, it’s an interesting read. Please check out his video game reviews on titles like Borderland 3, Outer Wilds… blogger tags and his doodles from his “Ruining Your Favourite Pokémon” series. Plus, be sure to tune in to his podcast with his co-host JAVM over on Spotify.
Honestly, I’ve wanted to be tagged by this particular challenge for a while because it’s super creative and seemed like a lot of fun to cook up a (really) long light novel title for an anime series. I legitimately went through MyAnimeList to go through the recent anime series I’ve watched with the shortest titles.
Now, without further ado, let’s get to…
- Choose up to five anime, manga or visual novel series that have a short title
- Light novels that have shorter titles (Date A Live for example) are also allowed.
- Give these series a new title based on those classic overly long Light Novels we love!
- If someone has already picked a series you wanted. It’s OK! Let’s see your own take on the title!
- Link back to the original post so I can read people’s suggestions, I’d love to read everyone’s ideas.
- Include Give it a Light Novel Title in your tags so everyone including myself can find them all easily.
- Nominate around 1-6 bloggers
Stuck As A Wizard-Hunting Amnesiac With A Lizard Head, But Anyway, What Did The Guy In My Mouth Tell You? (Dorehedoro)
Yesterday, I died. Today, I’m Running From The Feds As An Immortal With A Humanoid Monster Sidekick. (Ajin)
What’s A Minor God To Do Without Any Worshippers? Adopt A Shiki And A Semi-Dead Girl, of Course! (Noragami)
How I Became A Member of The Mahou Kappa Boys In Debt! (Sarazanmai)
Last, but certainly not least…
They Say Never Lose Your Cool From “Constructive Criticism”, But Screw It, Now I’m Living In The Middle of Nowhere As The Rural Neighborhood Babysitter. (Barakamon)
And as the rules state,
…Anyone who wants to participate, including you, dear reader (if you want to voluntarily, willingly, do the tag)!